[pct-l] package service for thru hikers

At 06:15 PM 1/14/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>If it were me offering a package service, I would pass on trying to get those
>on a limited budget to use my services and concentrate on the financially
>secure. There are plenty of thru hikers just scraping by and practically

Has anyone thought of a "PCT Adventure" trip? I was thinking if I finish
the PCT
this year, it' be great to actually guide those less-experienced (read: average
Joe's looking for adventure) along the PCT. I would provide them with all
the gear
and meals (they carry their own stuff though). I think a group of 4-6 would be
pretty manageable and they can pay to hike part of the way or the entire
distance.

Cost would be pretty steep, but they're getting everything in the package.
I'm sure
there exists people who would pay for this too!

Jim