[pct-l] PCT Parcel Services

>Yea, for those prices, I'll not only do your shopping, I'll deliver them to
you on the trail (based on double occupancy)!  Just let me know........
>Sly

I'm offering an even more competitive service. For $5000, up front, I'll
have your packages shipped via UPS parcel pick-up service to my house, where
my experienced trail support family will attend to them, mailing to PCT post
offices according to your schedule. I'll fly to San Diego the same day
you'll be arriving there, and will have a rental car ready, with me behind
the wheel. We'll drive to Campo, and then the next day I'll catch up with
you on the trail and see how you're doing. We'll walk north a ways, and then
I'll hike ahead of you the rest of the way to Canada, retrieving your
packages (with my name also listed thereupon) from remote towns you'd rather
not visit, and bringing them back to the trail. There, I'll wait for your
arrival, hand off the parcels to you, return to town with anything that
needs mailing off, and once again hike ahead of you to the next resupply
point.

As an experienced hiker (6000+ miles) who intends to finish the PCT this
summer, I'm exaggerating only slightly. If anyone needs parcel support this
year, don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail. I will meet or beat any
competitor's rate, and provide flawless, reliable service.

Happy trails,
- blisterfree