[pct-l] NEW! PCT Services

In a message dated 1/13/2001 10:30:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jim@rollercoaster.com writes:

<< I _do_ think there is a place for this type of service but for someone who
 just ships your packages (and maybe re-arranges them beforehand), $5K
 is a little steep, especially considering some of us will pay about that much
 for our entire trip. >>

Yea, for those prices, I'll not only do your shopping, I'll deliver them to
you on the trail (based on double occupancy)!  Just let me know........

Sly