[pct-l] Solo hiking

Yes, no two ways about it, solo has a higher level of potential problems
than hiking w/another person. But, if I may quote Ginny Owens..."For me
it was a matter of if I don't go alone I don't go. And that wasn't
acceptable."

I look up to Ginny and she has been kind enough to give me a lot of her
personal time and attention.

Some times you just do what ya gotta do and keep your fingers crossed. I
got into big time trouble ( my fault) being out on my own and I still
hike alone, and since I can never find partners, probably always will.

JoAnn