[pct-l] Bummed!!

> My friends and family are all breathing a sigh of relief. They were convinced I
> would fall down a crevasse, break a leg, be eaten by bears, and accosted by
> unfriendly locals - all in the first week. I'm torn between amusement and anger

it's good to know they care. My mother is the same way, worried to death
of me being alone on the trail. I'm sure she'll be fine as long as I
call in at every town or so. My only concern with hiking solo is at the
border and in the Sierra's (depending on the snow level). Other than that,
I'm looking to have a great time and hopefully meet some great people along
the way.

Jim "Coaster" PCT 2K1
--
Jim Serio - jim@rollercoaster.com