[pct-l] Glissssading

Is it me or, wasn't there a flame war about 3-4 years ago on this list
about glissading thru-hikers "not being true thru hikers since they didn't
actually walk"?  I thought it was a funny statement. Me personally....I'd
glissade whenever I could, be it 2 feet or 30 feet (except I haven't
written in a "glissade speed" compensation into the new PCT planning
program, so maybe I should be against glissading...)

CG