[pct-l] resupply

Hello,
My husband and I are Canadians planning on hiking the Pacific Crest Trail
this year and are trying to sort out the resupply situation.  Does anyone
have any suggestions as to how to get fuel to the resupply stations?  It is
illegal to mail fuel in Canada, and since there's a good chance that our
parcels will be opened at the border, it's not worth trying.  Is it legal to
mail it from within the US or are there enough stores along the way that
people just purchase their fuel as they go.

Also... how exactly does one get to Campo from San Diego?  Is hitch-hiking
the only option (greyhound buses don't seem to go there)?

Regards.....
Terri and Mark Mason