[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1340

NPs, Wild Lands and the UN: It's little-known because its not a fact. Go
back a re-read the All the wordage. The US ratified the eco-share section
and sponsored some of it. The US has not ratified the whole thing, or paid
its full UN dues for that matter. No the UN doesn't control how we manage
our lands, we have agreed to manage them in congruence with the accords
(if it suits us to do so).

                             HCR 58 Box 10
                 6 Mi. West of Ritter, Grant County Rd 15
                         Long Creek, Oregon 97856
                    (541) 421-3119 Fax (541) 421-3128