[pct-l] SOBOs

Speaking of "whatever happened to" questions - does anyone know whether the
five (or six?) southbounders finished this year?  We met the Puppy Chow
Crew, a group of three plus dogs, and a young couple in Oregon, and heard
about a single southbounder who passed us when we were in Seiad Valley.  Did
any of them finish?  They started pretty early in June and had a hard time
with the snow in Washington, but seemed to be doing well when we met them.
Ginny