[pct-l] Food Packages from Canada

The only problem I can see of mailing food packages from Canada is the time
element. I have gotten letters from people in Canada and they seem to take
much longer than those mailed in the U.S. Our priorty mail system gets
packages to any destination on the PCT in 3 days or less. Maybe the delay
from Canada is due to customs. I met several people on the trail from Canada
and they were picking up packages at post offices that were apparently mailed
from Canada. You probably should just inquire at the post office you plan on
using for a time schedule to different zip codes along the PCT and any
legalities involved. Maybe others can enlighten us.