[pct-l] Self Arrests

Another common error is to forget to do a few or 4 practice falls PRIOR
to getting into steep/needed territory....we can talk all we want about
technicque...but where the rubber meets the road...err the ice meets
the snow... is practice....before u need it...I am always amazed what a
long summer can do to obviate my skills, especially if I don't do any
summer glacier climbs.

Rich