[pct-l] This is important! ;Battle resumes over drilling in Arctic refuge

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C07650.11F4EFE0

Hey Everybody!
I rarely preach but this is important.  The Daddy's boy that would be
president (Bush) has set his first sites on ruining that last pure stretch
of true wilderness in Alaska namely the Artic National Wildlife Refuge.  All
that just for a measly six month supply of oil for the US, just so a few
more SUV's can sit at idle on highway 5 in California.  Your politial vote
may not matter but your opinion does.  Click on the link below and about
half way down the MSNBC page is a survey.  Who knows if enough people speak
out maybe we can stop Big Oil from doing what it wants for once.
Thanks
Cheers
Paul Nickodem

 http://www.msnbc.com/news/500606.asp

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C07650.11F4EFE0
	filename="Battle resumes over drilling in Arctic refuge.url"

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=http://www.msnbc.com/news/500606.asp

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.msnbc.com/news/500606.asp