[pct-l] Introduction: Washington

Hello and Happy New Year.

My name is Bob Mitchell. I'm seriously considering
hiking south across Washington on the PCT this Aug/Sep.

A few years back (1997) I hiked across Oregon.
My trip journal and photos can be found at http://www.mountabbey.com

Of note: I live in San Diego. I program online computer games.
I like condors and the desert. I refuse to eat berries in the
wild because I hope this will help keep the bears happy.

If you are in the SD area and want to join a small group of people
backpacking to Rabbit Peak via Villager Peak the first weekend of Feb,
let me know. I think the trip is 20 miles, 8300' elevation gain,
and dry.

Bob Mitchell (rmitchell@station.sony.com.com)
Senior Programmer/Manager, Game Services
Verant Interactive/Sony Online Entertainment