[pct-l] Strange Weather

It has finally happened.  First discovered in the 1970's, the switching of
the magnetic poles has never been seen in historical times. However, volcanic
rocks have recorded the reversal of the magnetic poles many times in ancient
times.

It has finally happened.  It's obvious.  It has become summer time in the
northern hemisphere in winter months.  It was 84 deg. F here today.  Truely
summer.  The plants don't know what to do.  I heard a rumour about snow in
Sydney, Australia yesterday.

I'll just check my compass here to verify . . . .

       . . . . .

            Well,

                    never mind.