[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #1 - 3 msgs

Dave writes:

In other words fire ( the sun) rules and all else (earth, wind, and
>water) is subordinate to  (or a function of) it including thoughts and
>dreams
>but maybe not spirits. Just ask the Indians who knew all this all along .
>And
>while were  on the subject, thats why entropy doesn't  really wash - fusion
>creates complexity, entropy says it should be the other way around. Not
>that
>it matters much at all.

nice post dave!  full of juice. it fills me with wonder....
and wonder is, afterall, the highest thing that we humans can aspire
to - much higher than knowledge.
and that is the whole point of a pct jouney, to remember with absolute
certainty that we don't know a damn thing for sure, and maybe carve out a
little space from our mindlessly busy, civilized, knowledge-filled,
self-inflated lives to cultivate some wonder...

skywalker :)