Re: [pct-l] Rocks

In a message dated 12/29/00 1:10:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bighummel@aol.com writes:

<< I have also made presentations to grade school classes on rocks and
 challenged the class each time to find anything in the room that did not
come
 directly or indirectly from rocks.  So far no one has been able to find
 anything, with one exception: air.  Even air has some portions that can be
 argued to have come from rocks.  Try this, look around and see if you can
 find anything in your house, room, computer or life that did not come
 directly or indirectly from rocks.

 Best regards,

 Greg "Rock Head" Hummel

Try  changing  rock  head  to  rock  STAR. I'm  sure  the  results  will  be
amazing

To:            pct-l-digest <pct-l@edina.hack.net>