Life Changing Power of the Outdoors

Thought I would post this to the list as a potential topic of interest.  Click on the link below to get more info.  Thanks to Bob Ballou for bringing this to my attention.

Eric Weinmann

PCTA Board of Directors

Research on the Life-Changing Power of Outdoor Recreation Begins

Heimbach Research (Boulder, Colorado) has embarked on a research
adventure to clarify the way in which outdoor recreation can lead to
profound positive changes in peoples lives. Under the working title,
Managing Transformational Experiences, the results of the research are
scheduled for presentation February 16 to 19 at the American Marketing
Association's Winter Educators Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Anyone interested in learning more about this research and/or
participating in it can connect to the on-line survey through the link
below or contact Art Heimbach at art@heimbachresearch.com.
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?8DVJLAXDTDD6WP2436C3RAKS