Re: [pct-l] AT vs PCT 2

There's a saying: "You can't put your foot into the same river twice",
meaning the river is always changing. Then there's the saying: "You can't
put the same foot into the same river twice", meaning that the person is
always changing too. To the extent that we can learn from others'
experiences, hearing about the experiences from many people's perspectives
is very useful. Thanks to all who share their experiences on the PCT and our
other long trails.

.-=Karen
wild_mind@earthlink.net
Albuquerque, NM, USA