RE: [pct-l] Maildrop Locations

> You might consider a single mail drop at Kennedy Meadows and plan to mail
> forward from Kennedy Meadows to Tuolumne. I am not shure how fast the mail
> travels. Someone else might answer that.

K.M. is set up for daily pickup/delivery from UPS only, if I'm not mistaken.
US Post Offices like the one at T.M. will not accept deliveries from UPS.
Brick says the store at T.M. is good for resupply, so perhaps we can take it
off the list of 5. Isn't there a web page demonstrating how to avoid
annoying maildrops altogether? Rather than save time and money by shopping
at our home grocery, we can tool all around the west coast in search of
appropriately sized markets during our journey north.

- blisterfree

To:            "Pacific Crest Trail" <pct-l@backcountry.net>