[pct-l] Maildrop Locations

>From: CitrusHicker@aol.com
>Subject: [pct-l] Maildrop Locations
>
>Complete this sentence:
>
>If I were to only have 5 maildrops for a PCT Thru-hike I would choose the
>following locations...........

Warner Springs, Kennedy Meadows, Tuolumne Meadows, Belden Town, and one more
of your choice in Oregon or Washington. In California, you will want to
hitchhike out to larger South Lake Tahoe, Burney, and Dunsmuir. In all other
cases you can eke by in the stores of the usual trail towns. And I mean EKE,
in most cases.

My feeling is that a maildrop is an investment in a hiker's future. We work
now, and play later.

- blisterfree

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net