RE: [pct-l] Life Changing Event

Ron-
Other than the "birth of a child" probably the most common "life changing
experience" is what is commonly called a "miracle". Usually miracles are
connected, in some way by the experiencer, to God or a God force [nature for
example], personal or not, that may or not be connected to any religion,
religious belief and/or religious training. My belief is 'to see the
miraculous in something is, in itself, a life changing experience'. That's
why the birth of a child ranks #1. It has both a miraculous and pragmatic
effect on people. Therefore I couldn't take this survey. My answers don't
fit into your boxs.