[pct-l] Graduation Gift

I didn't take any photos on the AT when I thru hiked.  I didn't realized how
much Dan would have liked me to have taken some until I received my
graduation gift from him.  He bought me a Canon Elph.  It's basically
photography for dummies!   So I guess I'll be adding a camera to my packing
list.  Gail

Sly:  I'm still laughing about your slide presentation at the Ruck last year!
 The pictures were gorgeous, but the presentation was, uh, well, interesting.
 LOL

To:            pct-l-digest@backcountry.net