RE: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1349

I agree with Dusybasin on the insoles.  I have the original "Super Feet"
that were made for my golf shoes and use these in my hiking boot.   Also
have the original heavier model which I use in my Ski boot.  Would not leave
home without the "Super Feet" even if they are old.  Also, the Smart Wool
socks I started wearing this past year and had no chafing problems, they
were great. I wear one pair only and sometimes it is the lightweight hiker.
I  hike with 2 old ski poles which are my tent poles for the tarp tent.

I plan to do most of my hiking in Washington State this coming summer and I
wondered how those who use the tarp tent made out with the rainy weather in
Wash. Am thinking I might need something more durable?

cheers,   Marge (the old gal)