[pct-l] Scott Williamson update: good news

I wrote last week that Scott Williamson was missing and there was some concern for his safety because he may have still been on the PCT in California.  Today I contacted someone who has been with Scott who reports that Scott is fine and relaxing with friends.   Thanks to everyone who emailed me and did some checking at the registers in southern California!

Roger Carpenter
PCT 96

multipart/alternative
  text/html