[pct-l] raw food

John:
>for those of us who would like to do a little more research, how
>about posting a few of the URLs for the sites you think provide good
>information of the raw food diet. We can read for ourselves and you
>won't have to repeat or discuss so much.  TIA  John

Doug: check out living-foods.com.  plenty of links to other sites.  even a
bulletin board to post ?s.  as far as books go,

"enzyme nutrition" by edward howell,
"enzymes:the fountain of life" by D.A. Lopez, M.D. and others,
"fats that heal, fats that kill" by udo erasmus,
"conscious eating" by gabriel cousins.

nature's first law folks (you'll run into their publications if you start
studying this topic) are a few nuts shy of a bushel so i suggest you ignore
their dogma (they are young).  you can get cool "cooked food is poison"
bumper stickers from them though.  i cut off the cooked part and put it on
my bumper.  what can i say, i long for breatharianism.  hope that helps.
feel free to email privately with ?s about why live foods.  frankly, without
live foods, you end up like the rabble on this list :)  i suggest you start
immediately.

skywalker