[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1343

>Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:21:09 -0500
>From: "Elizabeth A. Foshion" <foshione@dteenergy.com>
>Subject: Re: [pct-l] raw food
>
>I read through the raw foods material on Jardine's website and I wasn't
>sure if he was describing a diet or a religion.
>
>As for animals and degenerative diseases, the original male giant panda at
>the national zoo died of kidney failure as I recall - Of couse, a lifelong
>diet of raw bamboo would give me serious indigestion.
>
>In the meantime, I'll take my steak very near raw.
>
>Katt

doug:  so what was the nature of the kidney here, degenerative or did it
just stop working?  what was pandas diet?  all raw?  similar to what they
eat in nature?  what was effect of life in captivity on panda?

bambo thats been cut a long time ago and fed to animal in zoo has much less
life energy than fresh killed bambo.

sorry i'm not convinced.  i stand by my statement about animals in THE WILD
that don't have access to human created toxicity and eat their natural RAW
diet being free of DEGENERATIVE disease.  i'm open to someone giving me an
example which shows this to be incorrect however.

p.s. jardine's a trip eh?!

To:            dougwalsh64@hotmail.com
Cc:            pct-l@edina.hack.net