[pct-l] intuition

Yes, Doug, in the end we all follow our intuition, and isn't that the very
reason that no study can be truly objective? Thanks for the input, though. At
l the very least it stimulated thought about diet on the trail and your ideas
are far more creative than just boiling up some water and pouring it over
some unpalatable rip and stir just to get calories . I bet a lot of people
drop off the trail due to the mundaneness of their diet. "The most valuable
person on a group outing is not the leader or the most knowledgable person,
but the chef". ( I just made that up)

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net