Re: [pct-l] raw food

>From: "doug walsh" <dougwalsh64@hotmail.com>
>
>well, we're the only species that cooks our food.  and the only species that
>experiences degenerative disease.  i think the correlation is direct.

Doug I assume your theory excludes domesticated animals. Anyone who
raises German Shepherds knows about degenerative myelopathy. This
disease is most common with the GSD breed and currently thought to be
a genetic predisposition of the breed. One could assume that diet of
these dogs is somewhat similar (processed food) to our own, but many
dog sport enthusiast exclusively feed their dogs raw meat and
myelopathy still occurs.

Food for thought.
(sorry for the tangent on pct-l)
Dave