Re: [pct-l] raw food

At 04:52 PM 12/10/00 , doug walsh wrote:
>  you won't find an animal living in the wild far from humans eating its
> natural, uncooked diet experiencing degenerative disease.

Upon what source of data do you base this statement? I don't think it is true.

If animals don't die of degenerative diseases, then why do they die? Not
all of them get eaten or succumb go illness.

Isn't 'old age' a result of  degenerative diseases?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I am willing to
consider your statements but I currently disagree with both your logic and
your facts.

Please enlighten me.

-Brick

To:            PCT-L@backcountry.net