[pct-l] Coaster

 Thank You Coaster for your info on the UN Bio-shere, BLM and etc. I am going
to bite my tongue for awhile on Politics. I can say though, if we are
polluting Canada with our air, they are paying us back with their water. If
you go visit Lake Roosevelt on the Columbia River just south of the border ,
don't water ski with your mouth open. The untreated sewer from the city of
Trail B.C. flows straight into this Lake. It does make for a great obstacle
course as skier gets to slalom by many " floaters"on the water. If that
doesn't gag you, the smelter in Trail dumbs their heavy metals right into the
Columbia as well. Signs are posted in tackle shops in Kettle and Colville not
to eat trout over 17 inches long as the older fish contain larger amounts of
dioxins. Canada ain't no cherry!

To:            Montedodge@aol.com, pct-l@edina.hack.net