Re: [pct-l] Cutting up books

>  >  I cut it up and, like the guide, only
>  >carried the applicable pages through each section.
>
>  I cut up my books and carried only the "applicable" pages too.

instead of cutting up my book,iv`e been xeroxing the pages then cutting and
pasteing(front and back),leaving out all nonessential passages and pictures
then rexeroxing the pages .i then highlight,watersources,camp spots,mileage,
etc.(different colors for each). it`s made planning a lot easier,and for a
average of 2 pages(plus map,packet) a lot lighter. rob

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

To:            at-l@backcountry.net, pct-l@backcountry.net