RE: [pct-l] PCT Reststops

That particular lady, who will remain nameless, was as ultralight as she
could get. Her husband said "We must go light or we cant go"

California bears DO dig holes. They also wear sunglasses and drive BMWs. Try
to scare them away and they rate your performance. Artistic Merit 5.5 5.4
5.7 Technical Scariness 5.6 5.6 5.6 were my best scores. The only reason
that they can't open canisters is because they can't get jobs [need a
quarter] and don't quailfy for unemployment. However, if Gore get
elected.......