Re: [pct-l] Painting Garcia Bear Cannister

I spray painted my canister with some sort of bright reddish orange paint
and it seems to stay on fairly well though I haven't used the canister
much. Also I think the adhesion improves with ageing -- that is after the
paint has cured for a few months it has a much better grip on the can.
John

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net