[pct-l] Topo! trace of PCT in California

For you map freaks,

I have completed and sent my topotrails tracing of the PCT from Campo to the
Oregon border. The trace was completed using the Sierra Wilderness Guidebook
as the definitive source instead of the maps, even when the maps were
recent.

Over the next few months I will review and update the topotrails trace to
make it more accurate. However, in areas where no maps exist, this is the
best color map you'll get.

You will need the Topo! California set of maps to make this work. IMHO they
are well worth it for map freaks

Tom

To:            "'Brick Robbins'" <brick@fastpack.com>, pct-l@edina.hack.net