Re: [pct-l] PCT Land and U.N.

OK, I'll bite. Just what part of Agenda 21
(http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/agenda21.htm) says anything about the UN
controlling land and rivers?

It couldn't be the statement of principles for the sustainable management of
forests (http://www.un.org/documents/ga/conf151/aconf15126-3annex3.htm),
which defines itself as a "non-legally binding authoritative statement of
principles." It couldn't be the Rio declaration on environment and
development (http://www.un.org/documents/ga/conf151/aconf15126-1annex1.htm),
which includes among its principles "States have, in accordance with the
Charter of the United Nations and the principles of international law, the
sovereign right to exploit their own resources pursuant to their own
environmental and developmental policies."

So just what the heck are you talking about? Stop relying on talk radio
extremists for your facts. I see no evidence that the PCT--or other federal
land--is under assault by the UN.