[pct-l] PCT Land and U.N.

 To say the U.N. and it's ties to our Parks is harmless is like saying  the
WTO is harmless to our jobs. Not only does the U.N. have a large say in how
we conduct our land , but also has a hand on all wild and scenic rivers in
our country. A person needs to go to the U.N. main site and look up Agenda
21. We will slowly lose our grip and rights that go with being a nation to
the U.N. and it's way of doing business. We can to longer just do as we
please with our parks and water ways without first playing " Mother May I"
with the U.N. Same goes for our declining military. The U.N. will protect us
from now on. You may in the future be paying a U.N. Tax on top of your permit
fees.  I would like to think we would have the right to use our parks as we
please.

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net