A really super website

A good friend (Kahley) pointed us to this website - we thought others might
like it too.  It's ironic because I work for NASA (as a contractor) but
haven't been to this site before.  The picture (11/21) was taken sometime
last summer during the fires in Montana near where we hiked last year (1999)
- it was beautiful.  I think it probably looks very different now.  But in
God's world, as sad as it might be, even destruction sometimes has its own
beauty.

Walk softly,
Jim

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net