[pct-l] New on the List

Well, I took the third step in my plans to hike 800 on the PCT next summer (
which is the beginning of my steps towards gaining the triple crown!).  The
first step is graduate, which will be December 14, and the second step is
find a teaching job, which I've already sent all my paper work to two school
districts).  Next I will join the PCTA and then buy my maps....I'm getting
pysched!

I was delighted to see that I already know some of the pct-l-ers.  I see Jim
and Ginny post as well as Jim Goller.  So I see I will have access to
friendly advice.  Enough said for now.  I have to go put together a
Thanksgiving dinner for 25 people!

To:            "'Reynolds, WT'" <reynolds@ilan.com>, Ronald Moak <ronm@fallingwater.com>, pct-l@edina.hack.net