RE: [pct-l] Re: Recent Quasi-Political Stuff

I think that this list, and thruhikers in general, and probably backpackers
as a group, are generally anti-government. Certainly we consider it our
right to ignore government backcountry regulations when we choose.

Further, while I agree that Monte wants to castrate all ranchers, crucify
all packers, garrot all government officials and behead all democrats, why
do you see this as a bad thing? Are another one of those commie pinkos?
[<-Joke Mark]