[pct-l] Coming home from Canada

I took a bus from Vancouver to Seattle two years ago after section hiking the
PCT from Stevens PAss to Manning. They just asked for a driver's license and
nobody's luggage was hand searched. They asked where I had entered Canada and
when I told them on the PCT, they stopped asking nosey questions and instead
started asking envious questions about my hike, even though I looked like a
destitute drug smuggler. Other people were asked very personal questions
about their family lives. Apparently they were trying to catch illegals off
guard.

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net