[pct-l] PCT numbers this year

Well I finished hiking the PCT this year, but may not qualify as a "thru-hiker" seeing it took me soooo looong!

All I can say is, I did what I aimed to do and a great trip(s) it was.

Call it fuzzy logic, but if you ask me it counted.

Sly

..... So does anyone know how many hikers finished the PCT this year?? I had heard
there was 63 thru-hikers as of Oct. 29th. ( Of course a fourth recount shows
67 hikers may have indeed finished)  Hikers who finished after the Nov.1st
deadline will not be counted in the years final tally. Also dimpled
registeration at any register along said route of PCT will not be counted in
this years total. Hiker may need to rehike said section in order to allow his
or her hike to count. Torn registers are invalid in counting process and all
hikers on said register will be disqualified.

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net, hikerrob@excite.com