[pct-l] Down sleeping bag shell repair??

Howdy listers,
Hopefully this won't get lost in all the political stuff.  Anyway, I
left my Blue Kazoo down bag laying out because I was going to wash it.
My bird dog couldn't handle the odor of the bird feathers and had to
chew on it a little.  I've got a couple of 1" - 2" rips.  What is the
recommended repair?  Not a trail side, get by til I get back to
civilization repair, but one I hope to make permanent.
          Jeff Jones

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net