[pct-l] tree of liberty (Was:Defiant rancher....)

At 11:29 AM 11/20/00 , Ronald Moak wrote:
>Our "Rights" are gained either through direct political action (ie
>legislation) or often these days through the courts.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?......

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson
November 13, 1787

To:            "Reynolds, WT" <reynolds@ilan.com>, "'Carl Siechert'" <csiechert@hotmail.com>, <pct-l@edina.hack.net>