RE: [pct-l] Re: Defiant rancher once more loses grazing case, may now go to jail

>From: "Reynolds, WT" <reynolds@ilan.com>
>To: "'Ronald Moak'" <ronm@fallingwater.com>,

Reynolds, WT"  >Yep I agree...sadly. Rights used to be selfevidently endowed
by God but not
>anymore.

I haven't found a time in histroy when that was true. Rights and freedom
have always been bought and protected when "we mutually pledge to each other
our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor" to do so.

Now they are a product of human negotiation and, as such, subject
>to modification. My point is Stop arguing about your rights and take the
>wilderness. My weapon? Money!

This has always been the case. You have no rights you are not willing to
fight to protect. The gorvernment or the courts can not do it.
Jerry