Re: [pct-l] Re: Defiant rancher once more loses grazing case,

I've got to disagree with the "self evidently endowed by God" part of that.
Anywhere, any time people lived in communities of 2 or more - right back to
caves, negotiation and/or brute power determined rights. And considering the
vast sweep of human history and religious practice - I also have to ask
which
God?

Katt

"Reynolds, WT" wrote:

> Yep I agree...sadly. Rights used to be selfevidently endowed by God but
not
> anymore. Now they are a product of human negotiation and, as such, subject
> to modification. My point is Stop arguing about your rights and take the
> wilderness. My weapon? Money!

The

To:            "Reynolds, WT" <reynolds@ilan.com>
Cc:            "'Ronald Moak'" <ronm@fallingwater.com>, "'R.J.Calliger'" <calliger@infolane.com>, pct-l@edina.hack.net