RE: [pct-l] Re: Defiant rancher once more loses grazing case, may now go to jail

In fact I was paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence. The God
refrences of the Declaration of Independence was the Judo/Christian/Moslem
God believed in by 90% of Americans now and probably more back then. Thomas
Jefferson was a diest. He believed that God did not intervien in human
affairs but that humankind [mankind back then] was responsible for their
[his back then] actions to Him.

The point of Jefferson's writing is that "negotiation and/or brute power" as
you so aptly put it, cannaot take away what God endows. In subsequent
writings, Jefferson wrote that once we lose our belief in GOD we will lose
our rights.

Eh!