[pct-l] RE: Defiant rancher once more loses grazing case, maynow go to ja il

Elizabeth-

We are in violent agreement. My goal is ALL this land set aside for
recreation. My view is that America needs this release. In the last 100
years the frontier has effectively closed, thus shutting off an important
safety valve for America.

Within the category of recreation we need more couch potato areas [Yosemite
Valleys], more mechanized sport areas, more thrill high areas [skiing, mtn
bike], and more 'Get away from it all' areas. I just don't see any room for
the 'rape the land' approach of 100 years ago.

Our only [minor] disagreement is how to best accomplish this.

Tom