[pct-l] New "Dreams" feature on PCTA website.

We've added a new section to the PCTA website called Dreams. For all of you
who like beautiful photos of the PCT, this is the place for you!

Each week we'll add in a new beautiful photo taken on the PCT by a
professional photographer. You'll be able to download the photos to your
computer in different sizes to serve as wallpaper.

So if you're tired of looking at that old tired computer background or need
a little inspiration for your next PCT journey, drop on in. Just click the
photo in the Dreams box on the opening page.

Ron Moak
PCTA Web Master - http://www.pcta.org

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net