[pct-l] Re:PCT book

Thanks for asking about the PCT Hiker's Companion -- and thanks to folks who
answered. I'm indeed lurking here -- feeling a bit burnt out writing about
hiking, so haven't felt the need to chime in lately.

If anyone wants more info about the book, you can just e-mail me at
Kberger466@AOL.com. We'll try to get it into the PCT store shortly, as well.

And thanks to those of you who did order it, and to those who e-mailed me
with comments. All comments (good and bad) are appreciated: If the book goes
into a second printing or second addition, we can make changes, and knowing
what people like/don't like helps me with future projects.

Thanks,
Karen

To:            <pct-l@edina.hack.net>