[pct-l] Zthing Presents: Meet the President

Hey!
Your friend: Steve,
came to our site, and liked this zthing so much,
they decided YOU gotta see it.

Here's what they wrote:

Come and get it:
http://www.zthing.com/zthings/presbush.html

============================
///FREE WEEKLY MEMBERSHIP///
============================
If you enjoyed this Zthing
as much as your friend Steve did
then you should subscribe, its free!

Receive a free new Zthing every week
http://www.zthing.com/join.html

============================
///PASS IT ON TO A FRIEND///
============================
If you would like to pass this Zthing along to your friends
you can forward them this email. Or, you can send it to up
to 10 of your friends via the form found at
http://www.zthing.com/send/sendpres.html

=================
///PURE GENIUS///
=================
Never fill out an online form again! Let Gator do it for you.
Gator is the FREE tool that fills out forms with just one click.
Download now and receive over $150 in free coupons.
http://www.adz.net/gator/zthing.html

///AOL LINKS///

///IMPORTANT MESSAGE///
This mail is never sent unsolicited. This is a Zthing mailing!
Your friend Steve has chosen to send you this message,
if you think our work is NOT funny, take it up with them.

(c) 2000 Zthing, LLC, all rights reserved